Alien Swarm SDK Map Tutorial 1: The Basics [Part 1/2]

**NOTE: Please turn up your volume. I have a crappy microphone. PART I This is the first part in my new series that will teach viewers how to create maps for the new free Source game Alien Swarm. Alien Swarm is a available on Steam from developer Valve 100% free. This part focuses on the very basics of map creation for AS. Topics cover include: -sealing -brush creation -texturing -perspective (no-light texturing, wall angling, removing ceiling) -vertex tool on southern wall -basic entities -basic startup i/o -compiling and running More videos in this series are coming soon (and I mean VERY soon), so subscribe to me to learn more about AS SDK mapping!!! LINKS: ---------- developer.valvesoftware.com developer.valvesoftware.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoICaBRJ3Jk&hl=en

Road Assistance Kit Swiss Tech Multi Tool

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น